The best jobs in Louisville, KY are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Mike Wolf and his team connect area job seekers with opportunities throughout metro Louisville and Southern Indiana through two divisions: PrideStaff and PrideStaff Financial. Specializing in administrative, customer service, healthcare, light industrial, accounting, and finance sectors, their recruiting experts will take the time to make a personal connection with you and present jobs that are a great fit for your skills, interests, and career goals.
If you’re looking for jobs in Louisville, here are two hot opportunities:
Accounts Receivable Specialist in Louisville, KY
Salary: $17.00/hr. and up, DOE
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 478595
Get your foot in the door of a growing company! If you have accounts receivable experience and enjoy weekends off, this is a fantastic opportunity for you. As an accounts receivable specialist, you will: work with aging reports, evaluate credit for businesses, assist the accounting team, and more. This is a great full-time, Monday through Friday (hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.), entry-level role. Check the full posting to see if this job could be a good fit for you!
Apply for the Louisville Accounts Receivable Specialist job>
Customer Support Representative in Louisville, KY
Salary: Up to $45,000/year
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 478602
Looking for a great full-time opportunity with first shift hours and weekends off? In this position, you’ll process orders from receipt to shipment for customers. You will serve as the liaison between customers, sales and operations. You’ll have the opportunity to help customers with any challenges and work with internal teams to make order fulfillment a smooth process.
Apply for the Customer Support Representative job>
Looking for work in Louisville?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Louisville and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Louisville office is located at 9420 Bunsen Parkway, Suite 100, Louisville.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.