The best jobs in Dallas North, TX are right here.
Strategic-Partners Amy Linn and Julie Vicic are committed to the professional growth and development of those they serve. With decades of combined staffing experience, and a team of North Dallas employment experts, Amy and Julie will help you find a rewarding job opportunity that matches your skills, interests and experience.
If you’re looking for jobs in Dallas North, here are two hot opportunities:
A/R Collections Analyst in Irving, TX
Salary: $55,000 – $60,000/yr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 266247
Great opportunity for advancement with a large, growing Irving company! Seeking an analytical professional with experience in commercial collections, cash entry and invoicing to provide operational support in the collections department. Responsibilities include: collecting past-due balances; analyzing accounts receivable reports; communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels; and providing regular reports to management, based on collection risk.
Apply for the Irving A/R Collections Analyst job>
Data Specialist in Dallas, TX
Salary: $20 – $25/hr.
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 265593
Dallas consumer goods company seeks a data specialist with corporate accounting or operations department experience for a long-term (minimum 6 months) assignment. This important role comes with a variety of duties: researching and updating vendor records; calling vendors and internal team members to facilitate research; entering/updating data; creating/manipulating Excel data files; and other duties as assigned. Knowledge of MS Excel, master data and general ledger codes is required.
Apply for the Data Specialist job>
Looking for work in North Dallas?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Dallas North and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Dallas North office is located at 16360 Addison Road, Addison.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.