Being pulled in too many directions?
There’s an app for that.
Apps have transformed the way we live and work – but some are much more powerful than others. If you’re hungry for ways to dramatically improve your efficiency, these three digital tools will satisfy your APPetite:
Still using a paper planner? Time to ditch it. Evernote is a stylus-compatible app that functions as a digital workspace. It organizes everything you write on your screen – from a jotted note to a full-blown report – and facilitates sharing across teams and devices. Here are a few of its best features:
- Content you add is instantly backed up to the cloud available across all your devices, so you can be productive whether you’re on the go or seated at your computer.
- Easily clip content from any source, online or offline.
- Create to-do lists, scan business cards and never lose any of your great ideas.
This app has been around for a while, and it’s still popular for good reason: it makes managing business relationships much easier! With dynamic templates and solid reminder features, Contactually keeps digital communication personal while still being convenient to use:
- Keep in touch with prospects, clients and colleagues with contact “buckets,” and then decide how often you should follow up with people in each group.
- Streamline and automate the process of sending congratulations, holiday greetings and meeting follow-ups.
- Handy dashboard displays your recommended follow-ups for the day, calendar events and upcoming tasks all in one place.
Where did the time go? If you find yourself asking this question at the end of your work day, Harvest App is a must-install. This browser extension accurately tracks and measures time, so you get the truth about how you spend yours:
- Set timers for each activity you perform and label what you’re doing.
- At the end of the day, check your time report to see how long you spent on each activity.
- Uncover and eliminate hidden “time thieves” that undermine your productivity.
Overwhelmed by your current job? Too busy to devote sufficient time to your job search? Just need a hand evaluating opportunities? Register with the PrideStaff office in your area. We can streamline your search, provide valuable employment advice and help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Search local job opportunities here.