The best jobs in Columbia, MD are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Aaron Silver and his team of Columbia recruiters connect you with great-fitting jobs in all aspects of an employer’s operations, from office, clerical and customer service/call center to light industrial and IT jobs. PrideStaff Columbia’s staff is passionate about learning your career goals and matching you with exceptional opportunities to match your skills, experience, and interests.
If you’re looking for jobs in Columbia, here are two hot opportunities:
Material Handler in Elkridge, MD
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 468684
Interested in a career opportunity with a successful and growing company? Looking for OT hours in a fun and enjoyable work environment? A f ast-growing aluminum display system company has a fantastic opportunity that offers training for the role. In this position, you will: pick and stage materials, operate sit- down forklift, work with a computer system, and perform other warehouse duties. If you can lift 50 pounds and have six months of recent warehouse or forklift experience, our client would love to speak with you!
Apply for the Elkridge Material Handler job>
Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Harmans, MD
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 462830
Our Harmans client has a great opportunity for an individual who enjoys working with a small team with friendly management. This position offers a flexible start time, weekends off, and ample on-the-job training. As an electro-mechanical assembler, you will: troubleshoot and repair, assemble, and disassemble electro-mechanical devices; read work orders and follow instructions; document results, and use hand tools, including a soldering iron. Give us a call at 443-546-4814 and/or apply directly using the link below for immediate consideration!
Apply for the Harmans Electro-Mechanical Assembler job>
Looking for work in Columbia?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Columbia and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Columbia office is located at 7130 Minstrel Way, Suite 240, Columbia.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.