The best jobs in Fort Lauderdale, FL are right here.
Owners/Strategic-Partners Robert and Carmen Calamia work diligently to ensure that candidates view PrideStaff as job search partners, not just another staffing agency. Their team takes great pride in serving the community, while creating outstanding candidate experiences by consistently matching the right people with the right local job opportunities.
If you’re looking for jobs in Fort Lauderdale, here are two hot opportunities:
Receptionist in Deerfield Beach, FL
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 344863
Enjoy working in a fast-paced office environment, using your service, organization and administrative skills to keep things running efficiently? Our client seeks an experienced receptionist (bilingual preferred) to: answer incoming calls; greet visitors, vendors and guests; sort and distribute mail; order office supplies; assist management with administrative tasks; and more.
Apply for the Deerfield Beach Receptionist job
Service Manager – Pest Control in Plantation, FL
Job Type: Direct Hire
Salary: $60,000 to $70,000/yr.
Job ID: 342699
Our Plantation area client seeks a service manager with pest control experience to manage daily route/territory operations, including: supervising and directing the activities of assigned route managers; ensuring that set quotas for contracts, rentals and product/equipment are achieved; improving quality and ensuring positive client relationships through regular client contact and random inspections of accounts; managing training and development, inventory, sales and service support to team members; and more.
Apply for the Plantation Service Manager – Pest Control job
Looking for work in Fort Lauderdale?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Ft. Lauderdale and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Fort Lauderdale office is located at 8751 W. Broward Blvd., Suite 100, Plantation.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Fort Lauderdale, FL staffing and employment agency and City of Fort Lauderdale, FL Jobs.