The best jobs in Frisco, TX are right here.
Strategic-Partners Amy Linn and Julie Vicic are dedicated to the professional growth and development of those they serve. Their team of Frisco employment experts will meet with you personally to understand your employment needs, job skills, personality and career goals – and then search for opportunities that are a great match.
If you’re looking for jobs in Frisco, here are two hot opportunities:
Senior Personal Financial Assistant in Carrolton, TX
Salary: $18.00 to $18.50/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 283323
Growing credit union seeks a Personal Financial Assistant (PFA) to join their Little Elm office and serve as a liaison between member-customers and the credit union. In this role, you will: greet and welcome members in a professional, friendly manner; assess member needs and provide solutions that exceed their expectations; proactively identify products and services to help members achieve their financial goals; and perform other related duties as assigned. Ideal candidate has 3+ years of financial industry, cash handling and related experience.
Apply for the Carrolton Senior Personal Financial Assistant job>
Bilingual Internet Support Services Representative in Addison, TX
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 301100
One of the largest cosmetics and skin care companies in the world seeks an individual with experience in PC and mobile website support to provide telephone and email customer service to their sales force. This assignment requires excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and logical thinking skills, as well as impeccable customer service skills. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are at the top of your game in training website navigation, check out this opportunity!
Apply for the Addison Bilingual Internet Support Services job>
Looking for work in Frisco?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Frisco and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Frisco office is located at 8765 Stockard Drive, Suite 602, Frisco.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.