Top Jobs and Employment Agencies in Visalia, CA
The best jobs in Visalia, CA are right here.
Blanca Covarrubias, Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff’s award-winning Visalia office, is an expert in staffing across a wide range of positions and industries. Each day, everyone on her team shows up with a smile on their face and a commitment to finding you the perfect assignment or position, based on what you value most.
If you’re looking for jobs in Visalia, here are two hot opportunities:
Staff Accountant in Tulare, CA
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $18.00+, DOE
Job ID: 303323
Our client seeks an experienced staff accountant to make general ledger entries, maintain financial reports, prepare and analyze budgets, and serve as a point of contact for accounting issues. If you are a detail-oriented professional with knowledge of technical and operational accounting and finance functions, follow the link below to learn more about this assignment.
Apply for the Tulare Staff Accountant job>
Lathe Machinist in Visalia, CA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297728
Goshen/Visalia area client has immediate need for a lathe machinist to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for: setting up and operating a manual lathe to machine parts based on blueprint specifications; assist operators in other areas when needed; maintain a safe, clean work environment; and more. The ideal candidate has: experience in a machining environment; manual lathe operation experience; strong attention to detail; and the ability to lift 40+ lbs.
Apply for the Visalia Lathe Machinist job>
Looking for work in Visalia?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Visalia and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Visalia office is located at 3741 South Mooney Boulevard, Visalia.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Visalia, CA staffing and employment agency and City of Visalia, CA Jobs.