The best jobs in Huntsville, AL are right here.
Strategic-Partner Mark Mayer and his team prioritize your experience as a candidate; they’ve built their organization around the job seekers they serve. Using a mix of traditional, behavioral, and situational interviews, Mark’s Huntsville recruiters will learn about your experience and goals, discover what matters most to you when it comes to work, and then connect you with assignments or direct jobs that are a great fit.
If you’re looking for jobs in Huntsville, here are two hot opportunities:
Welder in Huntsville, AL
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 454061
Looking for a better opportunity to use your welding experience? Enjoy working a steady schedule (Mondays through Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)? Our client seeks a skilled welder and metal fabricator to join their production team. In this role, you will weld and fabricate components, read and interpret schematics and blueprints for projects, and more. Ready to learn more?
Apply for the Huntsville Welder job>
Quality Inspector in Huntsville, AL
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 449537
Need a great quality assurance job with growth potential? Just exploring your options? Our Huntsville client seeks a quality-conscious inspector to: perform various inspections on raw materials, components and sub-assemblies; perform internal audits of operators, products, processes, facilities and equipment; setup and maintain inspection test equipment; record data from all inspection processes; and more. In addition to offering paid vacation, paid holidays and bonuses, this employer pays 90% of health, dental and vision insurance if you’re hired directly.
Apply for the Huntsville Quality Inspector job>
Looking for work in Huntsville?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Huntsville and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Huntsville office is located at 1010 Airport Road SW, Suite B, Huntsville.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.