The best jobs in Knoxville, TN are right here.
Working with Knoxville’s leading small businesses, manufacturers and other employers, Strategic-Partner Paul Shands works hard to create ideal employment connections between talent and opportunity. By building the right relationships, acting as a true career partner, and helping job seekers like you achieve their objectives, the Knoxville recruiting team can help you finding not just a job, but the right job.
If you’re looking for jobs in Knoxville, here are two hot opportunities:
Production Team Lead in East Knoxville, TN
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 474003
Enjoy working in a manufacturing environment? Our client seeks a proven problem-solver with strong communication skills to direct operations within their department and ensure the quality of their products. As a Production Team Lead, you will maintain your work schedule for on-time shipping, ensure training of operators, assist maintenance with simple repairs, track materials used for production purposes, enforce all safety rules, and work productively with quality and engineering. If you have supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment, and you enjoy managing both people and workflows in a production team, our client wants to meet you!
Apply for the East Knoxville Production Team Lead job>
Warehouse Associate (all shifts) in Knoxville, TN
Salary: $13.00 to $17.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 409164
Recruiting for all shifts AND weekend roles! Our client is looking for warehouse associates, picker/packers and assemblers to join their team. In each of these roles, you will work in a high-volume, team-oriented warehouse at one of our client’s locations in Knoxville, Lenoir City, Clinton, or Loudon. If hired directly, this employer offers great benefits – including medical insurance, dental and vision plan options, short-term disability, 401(k), holiday pay, and more. To learn more about the responsibilities and requirements for each role, check out the full listing!
Apply for the Knoxville Warehouse Associate job>
Looking for work in Knoxville?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Knoxville and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Knoxville office is located at 178 North Seven Oaks Drive, Knoxville.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.