The best jobs in Sacramento Southeast, CA are right here.
PrideStaff Sacramento Southeast Owners/Strategic-Partners Craig and Mary Ryder value every relationship they cultivate with southeast Sacramento job seekers. Each day, Craig and Mary work to connect appreciative, motivated people with opportunities in which they can use their work experience to provide for themselves and their families.
If you’re looking for jobs in Sacramento Southeast, here are two hot opportunities:
AutoCAD Designer in Sacramento, CA
Salary: $20 – $22/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 292051
South Sacramento employer is growing their corporate team and seeks an organized, detail-oriented individual proficient in AutoCAD and MS Office. Responsibilities include: producing 2-D design & technical drawings; preparing CAD drawings and illustrations in accordance with established format requirements; working with the field team and other staff members to develop production schedules; and comparing and coordinating drawing items with estimates/proposals to ensure projects stay on track.
Apply for the Sacramento AutoCAD Designer job>
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Sacramento, CA
Salary: $18 – $25/hr., DOE
Job ID: 292080
Are terms like ladder logic, GMPs and Allen Bradley PLCs part of your vocabulary? Manufacturing company seeks an experienced industrial maintenance technician to step into a soon-to-be vacated position. The ideal candidate has advanced knowledge, troubleshooting skills and techniques for repairing electrical controls and circuits, as well as mechanical and pneumatic components and systems. Want to learn more?
Apply for the Sacramento Industrial Maintenance Mechanic job>
Looking for work in Sacramento Southeast?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Sacramento Southeast and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Sacramento Southeast office is located at 900 Fulton Avenue, Suite 240, Sacramento.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Sacramento Southeast, CA staffing and employment agency and City of Sacramento Southeast, CA Jobs.