The best jobs in Gilbert, AZ are right here.
With nearly two decades of staffing industry experience, Strategic-Partner Ann Gilbert knows how important it is to create the right “fit” between leading employers and talented people. Together with her team of Gilbert employment experts, Ann will help you find a rewarding opportunity that matches your skills, interests and experience.
If you’re looking for jobs in Gilbert, here are two hot opportunities:
Data Entry Associate / Production Control in Mesa, AZ
Job Type: Temporary-to-Hire
Job ID: 287295
Excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wants to join a leading employer during the holiday season. Responsibilities include: reading source documents and entering information; using keyboards or scanners to complete subsequent entry; maintaining logs of activities and completed work; and operating a data entry device to record or verify a variety of information.
Apply for the Mesa Data Entry / Production Control job>
Electrical Technician in Chandler, AZ
Salary: Up to $15/hr., DOE
Job ID: 286686
Manufacturer of tools for the electrical industry has an excellent opportunity with growth potential for a candidate with chemical and/or mechanical experience. As an entry maintenance tech, you will: assist in refurbishing electrical tools for clients; create custom mechanics for projects; assist a specialist with streamlining projects; and juggle multiple duties relating to manufacturing and electrical work.
Apply for the Chandler Electrical Technician job>
Looking for work in Gilbert?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Gilbert and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Gilbert office is located at 1166 East Warner Road, Suite 118, Gilbert.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.