The best jobs in Edison, NJ are right here.
Manisha Subramanian, Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff’s Edison office, seeks to directly impact job seekers’ lives by helping them find great career opportunities. She combines PrideStaff’s resources with her recruiting experience to serve candidates throughout central New Jersey.
If you’re looking for jobs in Edison, here are two hot opportunities:
Part-Time Warehouse Associates in Edison, NJ
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 236551
PrideStaff clients in Edison, Somerset and Avenel, NJ are seeking short-term, part-time warehouse associates. Assignments vary in length, so if you are looking for additional income or extra hours, we may have the perfect opportunity for you. Duties include picking, packing, loading/unloading and verifying orders for accuracy.
Apply for the Edison Part Time Warehouse Associates job>
Part-Time Office Assistant in Hillsborough, NJ
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 236284
Seeking motivated, part-time office assistant to work 15 to 20 hours/week. Responsibilities include: prepping process equipment for rentals and/or lab trials; assisting in running lab trials with or without a customer present; assisting with preparations for trade shows; unpacking and re-packing parts for shipment to customers throughout the U.S.; and preparing parts quotes in QuickBooks. This is a perfect assignment for someone looking to work after their kids leave for school, or for a college student.
Apply for the Hillsborough Part Time Office Assistant job>
Looking for work in Edison?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Edison and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Edison office is located at 295 Pierson Avenue, Suite 105, Edison.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.