The best jobs in Northern Kentucky are right here.
PrideStaff Strategic-Partner Stephen Romanelli dedicates himself to building an individual relationship with each client and candidate. His team of Northern Kentucky employment specialists consistently create the best matches by putting the right people in the right positions.
If you’re looking for jobs in Northern KY, here are two hot opportunities:
Quality Control Pre-Finishing in Erlanger, KY
Salary: $12/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 236724
Rapidly growing Erlanger employer seeks a warehouse associate to assist in their pre-finishing processes for wood products. The ideal candidate has QC experience within a fast-paced environment and is able to lift 25 – 30 lbs.
Apply for the Erlanger KY Quality Control Pre-Finishing job>
Accounts Payable Clerk in Crescent Springs, KY
Salary: $12/hr. to $16/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 236336
Multiple Northern Kentucky employers seek AP clerks for temporary and temporary to hire opportunities. Responsibilities vary by assignment, but typically include: reviewing invoices for accuracy and completeness; sorting documents by account name or number; processing invoices for payment; performing data entry and other general accounting tasks; and posting transactions to journals, ledgers and other records. Must have an understanding of bookkeeping procedures, 1 to 2 years of relevant experience, and basic MS Office skills.
Apply for the Crescent Springs Accounts Payable Clerk job>
Looking for work in Northern Kentucky?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Northern Kentucky and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Northern Kentucky office is located at 2406 High Street, Crescent Springs.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.