Top Jobs in Frisco, Texas
The best jobs in Frisco, TX are right here.
PrideStaff Strategic-Partners Amy Linn and Julie Vicic are dedicated to helping job seekers in Frisco finding rewarding employment opportunities which promote their growth and development. Their team of Frisco employment experts will help ensure that you don’t just search for work, but succeed.
If you’re looking for jobs in Frisco, here are two hot opportunities:
Customer Service (entry level) in Irving, TX
Salary: $14 – 16/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 251533
Fortune 500 employer seeks college graduates for exceptional customer service opportunity with full benefits if hired directly (including pension, stock options, 401k with matching and more). Lots of room for growth in this role; employer has an accelerated program for rapid progression within the organization for candidates who qualify. Customer service responsibilities include: handling incoming and outgoing calls; contacting customers to provide lease end options and verify final intentions; contacting dealers to verify balloon payments and lease returns; acting as a contact for customer and dealer questions; and more.
Apply for the Irving Entry Level Customer Service job>
Guest Services Specialist in Irving, TX
Salary: $14 – $16/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 250255
Have a passion for delivering memorable customer experiences by phone, email and chat? Our client, the largest diamond retailer in the world, seeks bright, enthusiastic and performance-driven people to join their team. Responsibilities include: managing customer communication across multiple channels to answer inquiries, assist with sales, process service requests and address general concerns; providing timely, accurate and complete resolution to every customer request or communication; and creating and maintaining accurate records with client’s internal tracking systems. Ideal candidates have at least 2 years of customer service experience.
Apply for the Irving Guest Services Specialist job>
Looking for work in Frisco?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Frisco and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Frisco office is located at 2591 Dallas Parkway, Suite 300, Frisco.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Frisco, TX staffing and employment agency and City of Frisco, TX Jobs.