The best jobs in San Jose, CA are right here.
Over 40 years of staffing and business experience has provided Owner/Strategic-Partner Linda Donahue with the knowledge and capabilities to make a valued difference in the lives of her staff, associates, clients and local job seekers. Her team of San Jose employment experts will take the time to understand what you really want from a job, and then present opportunities that match your skills, experience and goals:
If you’re looking for jobs in San Jose, here are two hot opportunities:
Administrative Assistant, Receptionist and General Office Personnel in San Jose, CA
Salary: varies by experience and opportunity; typically $15-20/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 251117
Enjoy working in an office environment? We have dynamic opportunities for you right here in the Silicon Valley. Our clients seek reliable, professional individuals who: are proficient in MS Office; have experience answering 1 to 10 phone lines; are adept at preparing correspondence and other communications with clients or customers; can type 50+ words per minute; and have recent work experience in the role for which they’re applying.
Inventory and Packaging Assistant in San Jose, CA
Salary: $14 to $18/hr.
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 251116
Our client seeks a hard worker with 1+ years’ experience to perform a variety of functions, including: pulling orders for commercial and sample shipments; preparing orders for shipping; loading shipments onto trucks; assisting in preparation of international shipments; and performing other duties as assigned. Must have word-processing experience, excellent visual discrimination and organizational skills, and the ability to safely operate, maintain and perform minor repairs on forklifts and other warehouse equipment.
Apply for the San Jose Inventory and Packaging Assistant job>
Looking for work in San Jose?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout San Jose and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff San Jose office is located at 1150 North First Street, Suite 130, San Jose.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.