The best jobs in Pittsburgh North, PA are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Stuart Lebovitz knows first-hand how important it is for a candidate to match an employer’s job requirements and culture. He and his team of northern Pittsburgh staffing professionals help area job seekers find rewarding employment opportunities that suit their skills, interests and career goals.
If you’re looking for jobs in Pittsburgh North, here are two hot opportunities:
Warehouse Associate in Sewickley, PA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 238138
Immediate start date! Innovative employer known for exceptional service seeks a hard-working warehouse associate to perform the following duties: operating roll-wrapping machine; inspecting rolls for foreign objects; removing defects and splices from rolls; operating labeling machines; and performing tests with a metal detector.
Apply for the Sewickley Warehouse Associate job>
Administrative Assistant – Customer Service in Cranberry Township, PA
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 238012
Great customer service position for detail-oriented problem-solver committed to providing exceptional support and assistance. In this role, you will: communicate via phone and email to organize meetings, schedule appointments, book travel arrangements and more; maintain contact lists; produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters and forms; develop and maintain a filing system; prepare and submit reports; order office supplies and more. This position requires proven administrative experience, exceptional customer service skills, knowledge of office management systems/procedures, and excellent communication skills.
Looking for work in Pittsburgh North?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Pittsburgh North and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Pittsburgh North office is located at 11530 Perry Highway, Suite 104, Wexford.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Pittsburgh North, PA staffing and employment agency and City of Pittsburgh North, PA Jobs.