Top Jobs and Employment in Tuscaloosa, AL
The best jobs in Tuscaloosa, AL are right here.
Serving all industries and types of businesses in Tuscaloosa, Strategic-Partners Chris and Kim Tillery are dedicated to match talented job seekers with light industrial, administrative/clerical and specialized manufacturing assignments and jobs. Their team of Tuscaloosa recruiters will work hard to understand what you really want – and then present opportunities that are a great fit.
If you’re looking for jobs in Tuscaloosa, here are two hot opportunities:
Automotive Team Leads in McCalla, AL
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 397864
Our client has immediate openings for automotive team leads and production team leads. These are temp-to-hire opportunities, and all shifts are available. As a team lead, you will: assist in directing and coordinating assembly workers’ activities; provide information to supervisors, coworkers and team members; confer with management to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments; inspect materials, products or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions; and more. Interested?
Apply for the McCalla Automotive Team Lead job>
Forklift Operator (1st Shift) in McCalla, AL
Salary: Up to $13.25/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 384964
IMMEDIATE NEED! Tuscaloosa employer has an immediate opening for experienced, safety-conscious forklift operators to operate propane or electric-powered industrial trucks, transporting materials for outbound delivery to their plant. Essential job duties include: inspecting and documenting FL MHE; inspecting products for damage and scanning them by machine to ensure safe transport and proper placement; positioning living devices over, under or around loaded pallets, skids or boxes and securing materials or products for transport; retrieving materials from overflow inventory; and more.
Apply for the McCalla 1st Shift Forklift Operator job>
Looking for work in Tuscaloosa?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Tuscaloosa and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Tuscaloosa office is located at 80 McFarland Blvd., Suite 3, Northport.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Tuscaloosa, AL staffing and employment agency and City of Tuscaloosa, AL Jobs.