In our next PrideStaff Live webinar, acclaimed author and CEO of Leadership IQ, Mark Murphy will conduct a very interesting presentation on how to give constructive feedback.
In this one-hour webinar, Mr. Murphy will help you overcome the fear of giving constructive feedback and describe tactics you can use to ensure others won’t get angry or defensive. This is a must attend event for anyone that manages others, works closely with colleagues, deals directly with customers…in fact just about everyone will benefit from this great advice!
Attend this webinar and learn:
- How to script for delivering tough messages without making the recipient defensive or angry.
- How to avoid the “trigger words” that instantly make people defensive.
- A quiz for testing whether you’re making people defensive with blaming and loaded language.
- How to walk the line between Assertive and Aggressive communication.
- The “Compliment Sandwich”: What it is and why you should NEVER use it.
- How to compartmentalize and manage any emotional baggage that causes self-destructive conversations.
- How to communicate with Power Imbalances (e.g. when the other party has more power than you).
- How to “Restart” and “Redial” conversations that aren’t working and how to get them back on the right track.
When: Wednesday, January 15th, 2014,
10:00am – 11:00am PST, 1:00pm – 2:00pm EST
Where: From the comfort of your office!
How: Register now!
Added Bonus – Earn HRCI Credit
As an added bonus this webinar is HRCI certified and attendees will earn credit towards their HRCI certifications.