Thank you for choosing PrideStaff. Please read the following information regarding the terms of our agreement.
I know I am required to contact PrideStaff when my assignment ends. If I fail to contact PrideStaff, I may be considered to have left work voluntarily, without cause and unemployment benefits may be denied.
I understand that I am not to accept work from any client that I am assigned to by PrideStaff without first receiving written authorization from PrideStaff.
I hereby certify that these hours are true and correct and that I sustained no injuries during this assignment.
Overtime Policy: (Outside CA & NV)
PrideStaff Field Associates outside of California and Nevada will be entitled to overtime pay according to state and federal law.
- Hours worked beyond 40 in one workweek will be paid at 1 and ½ times your hourly pay rate.
- PrideStaff work week is Monday through Sunday.
Overtime Policy: (CA Residents Only)
In the absence of a properly implemented alternative work schedule, non- exempt PrideStaff Field Associates in California will be entitled to overtime pay based on the following:
- Hours worked beyond 8 in one workday will be paid at 1 ½ times your hourly pay rate.
- Hours worked beyond 12 in one workday will be paid at 2 times your hourly pay rate.
- Hours worked beyond 40 regular hours in one workweek will be paid at 1 ½ times your hourly pay rate.
- The first 8 hours on the 7th consecutive day of work in one workweek will be paid at 1 ½ times your hourly pay rate. PrideStaff’s work week is Monday through Sunday.
- Hours worked beyond 8 on the 7th consecutive day of work in one workweek will be paid at 2 times your hourly pay rate.
- Make-up hours will be allowed if approved in advance by your supervisor. Approval must be obtained in writing. Contact your PrideStaff office for the appropriate form to complete. Make-up hours must be worked within the same workweek and will not count toward daily overtime unless you work more than 11 hours on a make-up day or more than 40 hours in that workweek.
Overtime Policy: (NV Residents Only)
In the absence of an alternative 10-hour workday schedule, non- exempt PrideStaff Field Associates in Nevada will be entitled to overtime pay based on the following:
Hours worked beyond 8 in one workday will be paid at 1 ½ times your hourly pay rate. Hours worked beyond 40 regular hours in one workweek will be paid at 1 ½ times your hourly pay rate.
Meal & Rest Period Policy: (CA Residents Only)
Pursuant to Industrial Welfare Commission (“IWC”) Orders, employees are entitled to a meal period of at least thirty (30) minutes for every five hours worked. However, employees whose shifts are no more than six hours may waive their meal period by mutual consent of PrideStaff and the employee. Also, under IWC Order No. 4-2000, employees are entitled to a rest period of ten (10) minutes for every four hours worked, or major fraction thereof.
PrideStaff provides employees with the required lunch break, which will be designated by your immediate on-site supervisor. Employees must record the starting and ending times of their lunch breaks on their timecard. All employees are provided with a 10-minute rest period for every four hours of work or major portion thereof. You do not have to record the time taken for rest periods.
You are authorized and required to take your lunch breaks and rest periods as scheduled; they are not optional. If you are unable to take a lunch break or rest period for whatever reason, you are to notify your PrideStaff representative immediately. Employees are not allowed to voluntarily waive their lunch breaks or rest periods without prior written authorization from their PrideStaff representative. Failure to abide by this policy may lead to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
After you have worked 1500 hours for PrideStaff, you are eligible for the paid holidays providing you work the full week of the holiday. Eligible holidays are: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Please do not enter hours on a holiday unless you actually worked that day. If you are eligible for a paid holiday, your PrideStaff Office will enter a special time sheet.