Posted in Hot Jobs
The best jobs in West Palm Beach, FL are right here.
PrideStaff Owner/Strategic-Partner Sherie Duttenhofer attributes her office’s success to honesty, diligence, and most of all, proactive service. She and her staff understand that no two job seekers are alike, and they work to find the right opportunity for each individual.
If you're looking for jobs in West Palm Beach, here are two hot opportunities:
Special Events Director in West Palm Beach, FL
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 212384
West Palm Beach employer seeks an enthusiastic, organized Special Events Director to manage special events for their corporate office. This individual will: oversee all major events; implement, coordinate and manage cost-effective fundraising activities; manage and supervise staff for all events; work closely with marketing to promote and advertise events; negotiate vendor contracts to maximize resources; and more. Position requires: bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; 5 to 7 years of work experience in a related field; demonstrated knowledge of fundraising best practices; and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Apply for the West Palm Beach Special Events Director job>
Junior Accounting Clerk in Jupiter, FL
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 211588
PrideStaff Financial is seeking a Junior Accounting Clerk for their West Palm Beach client to: process and pay vendor invoices and expense reports; assist in preparing and sending invoices to customers; notify senior accounting of issues impacting cash flow, expenses and balances; assist with audits; support other members of the accounting team; and more. The ideal candidate will have: 5 years experience in a junior accounting role; thorough knowledge of financial accounting practices and procedures; strong MS Excel and accounting software skills; and AP/AR and account reconciliations experience.
Apply for the Jupiter Junior Accounting Clerk job>
Looking for work in West Palm Beach?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout West Palm Beach and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff West Palm Beach office is located at 701 Northpoint Parkway, Suite 220, West Palm Beach.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he/she will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s West Palm Beach, FL staffing and employment agency and City of West Palm Beach, FL Jobs.