Looking for the best jobs in Bellevue, WA? You’ve come to the right place!
Dan Parks brings a wealth of knowledge to his role as Owner and Operator of two PrideStaff offices in the Seattle Metro area. Years of working with diverse employees in cities likeRenton, Redmond and Monroe have helped him understand the importance of matching the right person to the right job.
If you’re looking for work, here are two hot jobs in Bellevue:
Part Time Administrative and Sales Assistant in Redmond, WA
Job ID: 159154
Ideal candidate has Excel skills and an accounting mindset with attention to detail. Will perform a variety of general administrative tasks. Responsibilities include: reviewing sales orders, entering sales orders into ERP system, performing data entry, maintaining warranty data in a spreadsheet, and scanning, copying, and filing job order paperwork.
Apply for the Redmond Part-Time Administrative and Sales Assistant job>
Graphic Designer in Monroe, WA
Salary: $14-$15/hr for contract period – $40K to 50K once contract is completed
Job Type: Full-time, contract-to-hire
Job ID: 159021
Local manufacturer of premium acrylic promotional products is hiring a full-time Graphic Designer for their Eastside facility. As Graphic Designer, you will provide design support primarily in interior environmental graphics, corporate branded environments, signage and way-finding systems, branding and identity work, and graphic support.
Apply for the Monroe Graphic Designer job>
Looking for other job opportunities in Bellevue?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughoutBellevueand beyond. Be sure to visit our full listings of opportunities using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
· The PrideStaff Bellevue office is located at11061 NE 2nd Street, Suite 110,Bellevue.
· We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
· When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
· You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
· PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.