The best jobs in Houston Southwest, TX are right here.
Since opening his Houston Southwest office in 2008, Owner/Strategic-Partner Jonathan Smith makes an impact by helping hard-working people like you find rewarding jobs. So if you’re looking for office support, legal, accounting, and finance, light industrial, customer service, call centers, collections, or medical collections jobs in Houston Southwest, Jonathan and his team of Houston recruiters will help ensure that you don’t just search for work, but succeed.
Here are two hot opportunities available right now:
Member Services Representative in Houston Southwest, TX
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 429146
Interested in becoming part of one of the largest individual trade associations in Houston? Have a great phone demeanor? Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a professional Member Services Representative to join their team, performing a wide range of customer service activities: account updates, membership cancellations, payment activities, data entry, and more. Great company environment, pension, and 401(k) – plus medical benefits after 90 days.
Apply for the Houston Southwest Member Services Representative job>
Warehouse Cycle Counter (Bilingual) in Houston Southwest, TX
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 430021
Fluent in English and Spanish? Enjoy working in a warehouse environment? Our client has multiple openings for independent, safety-conscious workers to:
- Perform inventory cycle counts, unload, sort, verify and put away products.
- Inspect and restock items.
- Pick and pack orders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply for the Houston Bilingual Warehouse Cycle Counter job>
Looking for work in Houston Southwest?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Houston Southwest and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
- Houston Southwest Employment
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Houston Southwest office is located at 2400 Augusta, Suite 103, Houston.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Houston Southwest, TX staffing and employment agency and City of Houston Southwest, TX Jobs.