The best jobs in Sacramento East, CA are right here.
Craig and Mary Ryder, Owners/Strategic-Partners for PrideStaff’s Sacramento East office, dedicate themselves to building an individual relationship with each employee and client. Together with their team of East Sacramento staffing experts, they aim to assist area job seekers in not only meeting, but exceeding their personal and professional goals.
If you’re looking for jobs in Sacramento East, here are two hot opportunities:
Customer Service Representative in Sacramento, CA
Salary: $12.00 – $13.00/hour
Job ID: 192778
Seeking a number of phone representatives (bilingual/Spanish preferred) to act as liaisons between the public in assistance to enrolling in the Covered California Health Exchange. Representatives will be responsible for supporting inbound calls and e-mails pertaining to the new opportunities for health care coverage created by the Affordable Healthcare Act. One to two years of call center experience is required, as are excellent communication skills and MS Word proficiency.
Apply for the Sacramento Customer Service Representative job>
Material Handler/Operator in Roseville, CA
Salary: $9.50 – $10.00/hour
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 190890
Multiple full-time, day shift positions available for Receiving and Inventory Clerks. Primary duties include: unloading and processing materials; sorting materials and routing appropriately into inventory; assessing material quality and integrity. Must be: able to follow directions and work well with others in a team atmosphere; detail-oriented and computer literate; able to work overtime; able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Apply for the Roseville Material Handler/Operator job>
Looking for work in Sacramento East?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Sacramento East and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Sacramento East office is located at 1850 Douglas Boulevard, Suite 906, Roseville.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Sacramento East, CA staffing and employment agency and City of Sacramento East, CA Jobs.