The best jobs in Richmond Northwest, VA are right here.
Deana Oseguera, Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff’s Richmond Northwest office, seeks to grow a business valued by clients, job seekers and the community. She enjoys placing talented people in temporary and direct roles where all parties work together to accomplish great things.
If you’re looking for jobs in Richmond Northwest, here are two hot opportunities:
Administrative Assistant in Richmond Northwest, VA
Salary: $12 to $14/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 230795
Seeking an enthusiastic administrative assistant to work with a Richmond area client. Responsibilities include performing routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, answering phones, managing one or more calendars, generating reports and more. Requires strong attention to detail, excellent interpersonal skills, solid MS Office skills and minimum typing speed of 45 wpm.
Apply for the Richmond Northwest Administrative Assistant job>
Welder in Richmond Northwest, VA
Salary: $15.75 to $17/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 230821
Searching for an experienced welder who can use hand-welding or flame-cutting equipment to weld or join metal components, or to fill holes, indentations or seams of fabricated metal products. Responsibilities include: welding in flat, vertical or overhead positions; operating safety equipment and using safe work habits; laying out, positioning, aligning and securing parts and assemblies; examining and measuring work pieces for defects; and setting up and operating hand and power tools common to the trade. Ideal candidate will have production and processing experience, design and mechanical knowledge, and strong critical thinking skills.
Apply for the Richmond Northwest Welder job>
Looking for work in Richmond Northwest?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Richmond Northwest and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Richmond Northwest office is located at 200 Towne Center West Boulevard, Suite 603, Richmond.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Richmond Northwest, VA staffing and employment agency and City of Richmond Northwest, VA Jobs.