The best jobs in Houston NW, TX are right here.
PrideStaff Strategic-Partner Tod Grice , a U.S. Army airborne infantry veteran and graduate of Texas Tech University, finds that helping people is the most rewarding part of his job. He and his team of northwest Houston employment experts get to know job seekers as individuals, and then provide them with opportunities to earn a steady paycheck, build their skills and self-esteem, and advance their career.
If you’re looking for jobs in Houston NW, here are two hot opportunities:
General Labor in Houston, TX
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 319579
Wood and steel manufacturing warehouse seeks general labor help to oversee and construct transportation-related product. Hours are Monday through Saturday, 8:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. If you have steel-toed boots, a measuring tape and a hammer, apply for this immediate opening with direct-hire potential!
Apply for the Houston General Labor – Wood Warehouse job>
Field Service Engineer (Oil & Gas) in Houston, TX
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00/hr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 317776
Oil & gas industry client seeks an experienced field service engineer to install and maintain safety and level-gauging equipment on industrial and commercial marine vessels. Job duties are varied and include: building customer relationships; providing service and expense reports; testing, inspecting and diagnosing electrical systems; performing physically demanding tasks such as lifting heavy objects; participating in a regional on-call schedule which may require travel; complying with safety policies and procedures; and more.
Apply for the Houston Field Service Engineer Oil & Gas job>
Looking for work in Houston NW?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Houston NW and beyond. Be sure to visit our full listings of opportunities using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Houston Northwest office is located at 12127 Jones Road, Houston.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.