The best jobs in Seattle South, WA are right here.
As the Owner/Strategic-Partner of PrideStaff Seattle South, Dan Parks is committed to helping job seekers achieve their goals by matching them with the right employment opportunities. His team of Seattle employment specialists will take the time to make a personal connection with you and ensure that you don’t just search for a job, but succeed.
If you’re looking for jobs in Seattle South, here are two hot opportunities:
Receptionist in Kirkland, WA
Salary: Up to $18/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 237866
Love multitasking and organizing? Looking for an opportunity to use your exceptional data entry and customer service skills? Want to gain work experience within the financial industry? Our fast-growing client seeks a talented receptionist to: learn the process of setting up a loan; communicate verifications, disclosures, authorizations and approvals via phone and email; handle confidential client information; operate a multi-line phone system; and more. College degree and mortgage/finance industry experience preferred.
Apply for the Kirkland Receptionist job>
Facility Maintenance / Janitorial in Bellevue, WA
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 237697
Entry-level facility maintenance and janitorial department openings available with one of Bellevue’s largest business development teams. Daily duties include: vacuuming, sweeping and mopping; trash removal; driving lifts and utility vehicles; assisting with snow and leaf removal; pressure washing drives and sidewalks; general cleaning; and more. Facilities personnel opportunities are available in a wide range of environments, including retail, office and exterior.
Apply for the Bellevue Facility Maintenance / Janitorial job>
Looking for work in Seattle South?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Seattle South and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Seattle South office is located at 7100 Fort Dent Way, Suite 200, Tukwila.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.